Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones is scheduled for release October 28 and much hoopla will ensue. Take a look at all the things coming your way in the next month.
- Check out Pre-release reviews HERE. Add the book to your To-Read list, too.
- While you are on Goodreads, take a look at the first Chapter of Zoraida Grey for free HERE.
- It seems Goodreads allows advance reviews, but Amazon insists that reviews wait until the book is released. The advance reviews are much appreciated. If any of you would like to write an advance review (and then post it on Amazon after release day) use the Contact link in the top menu to get in touch.
- Still gathering support for the Thunderclap campaign. As you can see, I need several more supporters by October 28, so if you know of anyone who has a FB, Twitter, or Tumbler account who might be willing to help—shout it out.
- Halloween is coming and I have a bunch of guest posts in the offing. Here are just a few posts you will see in the coming month on various sites (I’ll post links here as they become available):
Of All the Gin Joints in All the World: Suspenseful Settings
Islay Magic: How Whisky inspired Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones (and it’s not how you might think)
Highland Legends: Stories within Stories
Building Castles in the Sky
Men of the Tarot
Which Witch is Which
- Oh–And I’m running a nice little giveaway which will start October 13 and run through November 21. Here’s a picture of the prize. I may even add in a copy of Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones. You will be able to enter here at Sorchia’s Universe or on any of the blogs where I will be guest posting.