Do you write in one of these genres?
- Urban Fantasy
- Cozy Mysteries
- Mysteries with paranormal elements
- YA Fantasy
- Paranormal Romance
If your book has a paranormal element, it will fit right into Sorchia’s Universe. If you aren’t sure, contact me and we’ll talk.
Pick Your Date and Hit the Sign Me Up Button
DO NOT sign up for a free post if your book is not in one of the genres listed above. Contact me if you are unsure if your book is right for the Universe.
DO NOT send only a straight promotion with just the cover and blurb. Write a lively article -NOT AN EXCERPT- of around 500 words related to your book. Include the cover and blurb with your article.
DO NOT forget to add the buy or Preorder links
DO provide trigger warnings for touchy subjects.
DO submit your post at least 2 weeks before the date you signed up for. If you are going to be later than that, let me know. Sad Story—I’ve had authors send their posts to me the day before their scheduled date. This causes me to go into anxiety overload, especially if I have plans that make it difficult for me to get the post sorted in time.
DO link to excerpts on your own website, to your reader magnet, or to anything that gives readers more chances to connect with you.
DO include social media links.
Be aware that I will bounce posts if they are late or if the post does not fit the guidelines. Seriously–I hate to be a harda$$, but based on experience, a little hard a$$ery is required. Let me know if you have questions or if anything doesn’t make sense.
Suggestions for Topics
- Top Ten lists
- Slice of an Author’s Life
- Writing tips and tricks
- Favorite foods
- Favorite vacation spots
- Research gold—something interesting that relates to your book
Save the content as a Word (.doc or .docx) or .rtf file. Save images separately as jpegs . Please don’t send images bigger than 300kbs.
Submit your Content Right HERE
- Click Select File below where it says UPLOAD YOUR CONTENT HERE in purple.
- From the window that opens, select the file you want to send by double-clicking it.
- Once the name of your file appears in the box, select Upload File.
- Wait for the Woohoo! Message.
- Upload another file if needed. At this time, the form only accepts one item at a time, so you mayneed to upload your images separately. You can also put everything in one Word file and I will extract images from there.
If the upload dealy-o below doesn’t work, email your content as attachments to SorchiasUniverse@SorchiaDubois.com.
If you have any trouble doing any of this, let me know. I’ll be happy to walk you through it. I’m working on an Infographic, too.
Upload Your Content Here
Upload Novel Magic Content and Images