Today is a busy day in Sorchia’s Universe and April is going to be fantastic!!
- Find out why writing (and reading) about Witches is important in my guest post at the Fantasy, Futuristic, and Paranormal Romance Writers Blog. Plus an excerpt from Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones.
- Tell me what you think about first person narrators at my guest post on Novel Spaces. (see what I mean by busy? Note to self: look at your calendar before you schedule guest posts or you will wind up with more to do than you want.) Plus another excerpt from Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones.
- Enter a contest to win $500 gift card–Last day is March 31
- Did YOU WIN my March giveaway? Join Sorchia’s Universe to be eligible. I’ll draw a winner late in the day on March 31. Hint: you can enter both the $500 contest and my monthly giveaway at the same time. Plus you’ll be eligible for giveaways at Sorchia’s Universe for as long as you are a subscriber.
- Get ready for my first ever serial story. This starts April 1st–no fooling. Read a new episode of a witchy little story titled “A Cold Spring” every day in April-except Sundays except the last Sunday this year only because this is a Leap A-ZChallenge Year. Join Sorchia’s Universe to get notices of every new episode.
Lucia murdered two-thirds of the powerful Darkmore and La Croix families with a blinding curse. A thousand years later, when Allium Darkmore and Maddock La Croix celebrate their wedding, the guests can’t help but shudder at the memory.
That’s all it is, isn’t it?
And that’s what’s happening in Sorchia’s Universe right now. Oh and I’m so close to the end of Zoraida Grey and the Voodoo Queen I can hear the rustling of wizard’s robes. We should be able to get the book released June or maybe July–August at the latest. And not to mention I’m polishing up a few Zoraida Grey short stories for an anthology titled Witchling which I hope to have available right here in May.
Gadzooks! That’s a bunch of stuff!!
We won’t even talk about the other short stories I’m planning or the last Zoraida Grey book– Zoraida Grey and the Pictish Runes– which will–with luck–get released before the end of 2017.
What! You haven’t read Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones!! Join the adventure!
If you have read it, please consider leaving a review at Amazon or Goodreads. The more reviews, the more likely others can find the book. Writing reviews–even if it’s just giving a book a few stars or a short “Loved it” counts!