Is For Tourmaline
Tourmaline––Cleanses, Purifies, Transforms
- Balances and connects the chakras
- Great for gardens. A natural insecticide
- Bury in the garden to encourage growth
- A mental healer–balancing right and left hemispheres of the brain
- Improves hand-eye coordination
Tourmaline comes in as many flavors as quartz. For a gallery of the different stones, go HERE. Of course, each color has its own uses as well. Black is for grounding, brown for clearing the aura, blue for the throat chakra, green for healing and so on. The name tourmaline comes from a Sri Lankan word for many colored.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Unakite
Bonus--Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the T is for Tarot post HERE.