Is For Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz––Unconditional love and infinite peace
- Place over your heart to open the heart chakra
- Place by your bed to attract love—do I need to go into detail?
- Strengthens empathy nd sympathy
- Opens your heart and emotions
- Releases heartache
- Teaches you how to love yourself and be receptive to love from others
- Strengthens physical heart and aids in lung and chest problems
- Said to increase fertility
- Aids with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and senile dementia
The pink is due to small quantities of titanium, iron or manganese, possibly aluminum or phosphate. Brazil is the major source of rose quartz crystals, though the mineral occurs in Germany, Madagascar, India, and several places in the U.S. including Maine and South Dakota.
It has a hardness of 7 but is light and heat sensitive. Clean with spring water, smoke, or moonlight. Like all quartz, rose quartz is easily programmed but love and emotion are where its real use is found. And like all quartz, the healing energy of rose quartz is a gentle, energizing, cleansing kind of healing—eliminating the heartache and disappointments you may have felt in relationships, replacing them with hope and peace and a receptive, understanding aura.
Notice the braided bracelet in the picture? That is my little gift from Urban Hoot Designs. Shanna included it with the peridot vial I ordered from her site on Etsy. Thanks again, Shanna. Find pretty things like this on her website at www.urbanhootdesigns.com.
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Smoky Quartz
Bonus--Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the R is for Rose post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!