Is For Nebula Stone
Nebula Stone—oneness, enlightenment, remembrance
- The stone is a combination of 4 minerals, Quartz, Anorthoclase, Riebeckite and Aegirine with possibly zinc present in some examples
- All minerals work together to raise consciousness and enlighten.
- Said to enhance remembrance of soul’s journeys, the stone connects higher with lower, Universe with self.
- Promotes healing at the cellular level.
- The stone is found exclusively in New Mexico and is a new age stone who’s properties are still being researched.
A couple of rock hounds stumbled on a unique rock in New Mexico. They followed a path into a hidden valley—“Everything appeared lush and vibrant, and there were many old trees watching over the valley. We felt as though we had entered a very special place–almost magical. The sounds and colors seemed enhanced and even the birds and animals seemed curious. We had never found any place quite like this before. . . . unusually serene and peaceful.” (http://www.rockhounds.com/rockgem/articles/nebula.shtml)
They sent samples off and got varied results–nobody can agree just what the stone is made of and how it formed. Metamorphic or igneous, jadeite or quartz pentellerite–it’s a mystery.
(and that’s my very own hand in the picture–any palm readers–let me hear what you think.)
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Opal
Bonus--Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the N is for Numerology post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!