is for Hematite
Hematite—Grounding, healing, harmonizing
- Hematite casts out negative energies and protects the aura from negative influence.
- It strengthens timid women, enhancing confidence and self-esteem.
- Ancients call it ‘bloodstone’ because of the blood-like stains it produces when worked.
- A useful scrying tool, it can produce answers in harmony with the situation.
- Very helpful as a study aid for math and related subjects, it loves to solve problems.
- It is connected to the blood and will aid in anemia, help the kidneys purify blood, assist with leg cramps, anxiety, insomnia, fractures.
- It helps the blood absorb minerals and is useful in acquiring and maintaining spinal alignment.
- Put next to the skin over the afflicted area ( at the base and top of the spine for alignment) and visualize.
- Do not wear or carry when inflammation is present and don’t wear or carry for long periods of time. I find a day is all I can manage though I know others who wear a hematite ring constantly.
- I also find that it needs to be cleaned to get rid of the negative energy. Cover it with sea salt for a day or two.
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Iolite
Bonus–Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the H is for Hypnosis post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!