Is For Garnet
Garnet– energize and regenerate.
- They can warn of danger and give a boost to courage when it is needed.
- A stone of commitment. Wear on your finger, earlobes, or place against the skin as needed.
- To generate remembrance of past lives, place on the third eye as you meditate.
- It brings hope in hopeless situations and energizes you to take action.
- Give a garnet to a parting friend to ensure you will meet again.
- Carry a garnet to ward off evil-doers and to add energy and courage to difficult endeavors.
- Even said to keep away annoying insects, garnets are stones of perception, helping you see through the façade to the real person or real heart of the situation.
- Square cut stones are particularly useful in business.
I was amazed at the energy this little stone generates! Getting ready for this post, I carried a garnet around for a couple of days and got so much accomplished. By the third day, though, I was feeling tired and kind of unfocused. I would say try it for short periods. Tell everyone to stand aside because you will be a blur of activity for that time.
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Hematite
Bonus--Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the G is for Ghost post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!