Is for Fluorite
Fluorite—Organize, analyze, balance
- Use for protection against psychic threats and invasion.
- This stone brings into balance anything that is off kilter—whether it is in your body, your love life, your work, your home.
- It is especially useful if you work at a computer or use your cell phone a lot and are worried about electromagnetic damage. It reorganizes DNA and cell structure. Put it between you and the computer or wear as earrings.
- Good for pain relief connected with dental work and nerve-related pain.
- A great learning aid, keep a stone nearby as you study. As it organizes and analyzes info.
- It deals with your intellect and will lessen strong emotions like anger or jealousy, though it is sometimes used to spark the libido—reinforcing the theory that the most important sex organ is the mind.
- Fluorite is a New Age stone with no ancient uses.
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Garnet
Bonus--Last year for the A-Z Blog Challenge, my theme was Magic. See the F is for Fortuneteller post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!
If you can’t wait that long, get a copy of Just Like Gravity HERE or HERE.
5 thoughts on “A-Z Blog Challenge 2015 Crystal Fix–Fluorite”
Interesting! I don’t know much about crystals, but I learned a lot from your post. Happy A-Zing!
Thanks for this info. I think I’ve got to get me some!
Glad you found it useful. Thanks for commenting.
Sure learning a lot about crystals in your A-Z Blog Challenge posts. Enjoying them very much,.
I had a bunch of fun researching this.