Is For Emerald.
Emeralds represent the earth, green and nurturing and loving.
- Place an emerald near a green candle and visualize the love you want to come into your life. Then tuck the emerald away as a pendant or in your pocket. When this love appears, you’ll recognize it/him/her immediately.
- If the stone changes color, it may signal infidelity.
- Gaze at its soothing color to rest tired, stressed eyes.
- Emeralds aid in recovery after an infectious illness and can help treat malignant conditions.
- A clear stone is good for mental attunement.
- Polished stones can protect from enchantments and foresee the future.
- Don’t wear emeralds constantly as they can attract negative emotions with prolonged contact.
- Emeralds hold the fecundity of spring in a stone. Be cautious or you’ll sprain something.
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Flourite
Bonus–Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the E is for Equinox post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!
If you can’t wait that long, get a copy of Just Like Gravity HERE or HERE.