Diamond’s bring purity, clarity, fidelity to a relationship, but they can increase negative power as well as positive. It’s piercing, white light will illuminate everything— the bad as well a s the good. Diamonds clear the aura of fog, allowing the truth to shine through.
- Helps with Glaucoma and re-balances metabolism.
- Used to protect against poisons
- Diamonds can nullify the effects of cellphone use especially if you wear diamond earrings.
- Once the diamond spots negative energy, the harsh, bright light requires transformation.
- It is a stone of protection, but not the protection of a good defense. Instead the diamond believes a good defense is a good offense and advises dynamic action to protect one’s interests.
- It ensures for a good nights rest free of nightmares when worn for that purpose.
- It is a military stone, worn by Roman soldiers to increase strength and ensure victory.
Tomorrow’s Crystal fix: Emerald
Bonus–Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the D is for Damn post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!
If you can’t wait that long, get a copy of Just Like Gravity HERE or HERE.
9 thoughts on “A-Z Blog Challenge 2015–Crystal Fix–Diamonds”
Hi, I am from Lisa’s Live Wires helping with the A to Z Challenge. I learned so much about diamonds and am now on my way to take out my diamond studs so my cell works better. 🙂 Who knew? Thanks for posting this…and for teaching me something!
Very interesting! I didn’t know all this about diamonds.
Thanks, Cathy. I’m learning a lot as I research for this. Thanks for reading and commenting.
I love your theme, and never new that about the diamond. I especially like that about the cell phone use. Makes me want to buy my daughter diamond earrings because she talks on the phone so much! Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com
Thanks for reading and commenting. I’m sure your daughter would love the gift. If you decided to hand out diamond earrings. .:) . . just sayin’
And…. A girls best friend !
Fascinating – really fascinating! I especially like the wearing of diamond earrings to nullify cellphone use. And I like…and I like…and I like…oh, I like ALL of it!
Ros, visiting from GenWestUK
Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy the rest of the posts for April.