Full of vigor and life force, stimulates creativity and grounds you in the present reality.
- Great for dramatic pursuits and for building courage.
- It stimulates blood flow, especially to the female reproductive organs-getting rid of lethargy, frigidity, infertility.
- A stone near the front door will encourage abundance to walk in and will protect against the negative forces of stagnation and idleness. Otherwise, a pendant will achieve your purpose.
- Carry a carnelian stone or wear it in a ring or as a pendant when you have to speak in public. It provides courage and eloquence on such occasions.
- Also said to prevent nightmares and increase sexual energy. Helpful for any blood disorder, nosebleeds, as well as toprevent insanity and to generally promote good health.
Tomorrow’s Crystal Fix: Diamond
Bonus–Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the C is for Curses post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!