Z is for . . .
Zincite or zeolite or zoisite
Today, thank all the gods, is the last day of the 2015 A-Z Blog challenge. Thank you for reading and commenting during this month. It’s been enlightening for me as I hope it has been for you. To end with a splash, Here are three Z stones.
- A Reiki stone that attunes the energies and heals
- Releases toxins and helps overcome addictions—especially alcohol
- Dispels odors—they sell this as a natural air freshener which I can hardly wait to try.
- Absorbs ammonia and can be used in aquariums to clean the water
- Manifests and reenergizes
- Attracts abundance both physically and spiritually
- Releases painful memories and aids in treating depression
- Regenerates skin and hair
- Aids with autoimmune problems
- Turns negative energies into positive ones
- Dispels lethargy
- Reduces inflammation and neutralizes acid
Upcoming posts: The Writer’s Scotch and Salad Diet Entry for the Week; excerpts from Just Like Gravity and Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones; more posts about magic and divination of all kinds.
Bonus--Last year for the A-Z Blog challenge, my theme was Magic. See the Z is for Zodiac post HERE.
Do you love witches and crystals and romance and danger? Make a note on your Calendar: Zoraida Grey and the Family Stones will be released by Oghma Creative Media in September. Go HERE to find out more!